P1.5 (Pixel pitch 1.5)|1.5mm Indoor LED Signage
Ensure superior picture quality with bright,
high-resolution screens built from exceptionally durable components.
- Key Features
- Industry’s highest-quality, tier-one LED diodes
- Prismview’s fine pixel pitch SMART LED signage combines top-tier diodes with exclusive proprietary technology to deliver incredibly life-like picture quality already proven with Prismview’s TV and Smart Signage. Fabricated with top-tier diodes, Prismview LED signage boasts deeper contrast and a wider viewing angle.
- Superior picture quality
- Prismview’s Auto Contrast Enhancer optimizes screen contrast to create deeper blacks and purer whites, resulting in vivid image expression and superior texture. Additionally Prismview’s PurColor technology increased the number of color adjustment points by a factor of seven, resulting in a rich and detailed range of colors.
- Advanced color calibration
- Prismview’s advanced color calibration reduces color expression gaps that can cause distracting image irregularities. Factory calibration tunes the screen’s individual sub-pixels, ensuring precise brightness uniformity and color chromaticity across each screen. After installation, the displays can be adjusted on site with Prismview’s embedded calibration software, Smart LED Signage Manager (SLSM).
- Energy-saving cabinet design
- Prismview’s cabinet design extends the lifespan of the display, saves energy and reduces total cost of ownership (TCO). Adaptive temperature control and improved ventilation lower the display’s heat profile, reducing cooling costs and increasing durability. The optimized layout of electric circuits minimizes thermal interference and preserves image quality, allowing us to switch to a fanless design that has reduced the ambient noise produced by the display.
- Embedded Receiver
- Prismview’s fine pixel pitch displays come with an embedded HDBase-T RX module. This module can download video or images from a transmission source up to 100m away without any loss in quality, reducing startup costs and network overhead.
- Integrated Signal Box
- Simplify installation and content delivery with S-Box, an integrated signal box that replaces expensive external video processors. Designed to work with MagicInfo, S-Box is able to deliver high-quality, synchronized content to multiple screens quickly and conveniently.
Sorry, but nothing matched here, yet.
We help you command the world’s attention. Let our experts answer questions about the benefits of products customized for your business.