- Click the edit settings button at the top right.
- Select Settings from the dropdown menu
- Click "Show advanced settings" near the bottom of the page.
- Select the "Content settings" button.
- Click the 'Done' button.
- Click the cog button for IE settings at the top right.
- Select Internet Options from the dropdown menu
- Select the Security tab and click "Custom Level..." near the bottom of the window.
- Scroll down the Settings list to the Scripting section—it is almost the last item in the list.
- Under Active Scripting, select Enable.
- Click 'Ok' to close the Settings window.
- Click 'Ok' to close the Internet Options window.
Ok, Go Back Home
©2017, Prismview, a Samsung Electronics Company. All rights reserved.